Re: Fedora 7 CD Labels & Covers

Le samedi 26 mai 2007 à 11:07 +0200, Martin Sourada a écrit :
> DejaVu has quite good coverage, though for using
> Japanese I still need a separate font, but I guess, we will see some time in the
> future nearly-full Unicode coverage in DejaVu.

nearly-full Unicode coverage is a lot of work, so some time in the
future may be a long time in the future (the project is progressing
along nicely but I don't see scripts with a big number of glyphs like
Japanese happen soon as the current designers are already busy
elsewhere)

If you know interested people (that know font design or are willing to
learn) they always need new hands. The required tools are included in
Fedora.

--
Nicolas Mailhot