Re: Presentation and DVD pictures

pingou wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I am actually writting in a magazine for F7 and as they are going to give F7 DVD with it I am trying to find nice DVD pictures for it.

I would like to know if I can give them these pictures
http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc7graphics/
(DVD on the bottom)

License wise those should be OK to use, but due to the large number of colors they may not be very suitable for cheap printing.

Here is another CD label better optimized for print (I am not sure if this is its final version):
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/f7/printwork/cd-label_fedora-7.svg