Re: spins.fpo design

Chitlesh GOORAH said the following on 11/01/2007 05:09 AM Pacific Time:
On 11/1/07, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey folks,
Anyhow, I hope this gives a clear picture of where we're at for the
blingtastic spins page; if anybody has answers/suggestions for the open
work items above do share :)

This is awesome :)

Based on your mockups and your html, this is the best I could do.

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/

I like the: "Whoah, I Need Help! What am I downloading here?"
Could we add a link to a simple useful tutorial on downloading a torrent file and how torrent works?  My guess is that if someone has this question, simply telling them they can "download it with any Bittorrent client" isn't going to help them that much.

John