Fwd: Nodoka Window Decoration for KDE

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 4 17:47:16 UTC 2007

I can fix the gerying out thing, but I'm quite sure that the height is
exactly the same as that of the original theme, well, at least that's how it
looked in the screen shot on Nodoka's wiki page.

It would be very helpful if you provide me with a screen shot that includes
two open windows, that'll help me solve both problems, preferably with the
mouse over one of the buttons, 'cause I'm not quite sure of the hover
effect.

Thanks a lot for correcting me :)

On 11/4/07, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <liviopl.pl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are two issues.
>
> 1) Too little titlebar height.
>
> 2) Inactive window titlebar should be grayed out.
>
> --
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
> http://liviopl.jogger.pl/

Laith Juwaidah