Fwd: Nodoka Window Decoration for KDE

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 4 20:05:52 UTC 2007

Humm...

That wasn't as helpful as I expected it to be...

I can't use that to create this theme 'cause it is partially transparent...

I know the hover and click effects work fine, the inactive title bar grays
out now, however, it becomes a bit darker than the original theme.

I don't know how I can increase the height... Are you using Beryl or Compiz?
Try disabling that, that might help remove the shadows and the transparency,
that's when I can use those screen shots to create my theme :P

Thanks again :)

On 11/4/07, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <liviopl.pl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Two windows, few effects.
>
> 1) Normal
>
> 2) Active window button hover
>
> 3) Inactive window button hover
>
> 4) Active window button pressed (pressing button in inactive window
> causes window focus on inactive window)
>

> 1| http://img.wklej.org/images/87044nod.png
> 2| http://img.wklej.org/images/36619nodhovact.png
> 3| http://img.wklej.org/images/74777nodhovinact.png