Re: Fwd: Nodoka Window Decoration for KDE

Humm...

That wasn't as helpful as I expected it to be...

I can't use that to create this theme 'cause it is partially transparent...

I know the hover and click effects work fine, the inactive title bar grays out now, however, it becomes a bit darker than the original theme.

I don't know how I can increase the height... Are you using Beryl or Compiz? Try disabling that, that might help remove the shadows and the transparency, that's when I can use those screen shots to create my theme :P

Thanks again :)