F8 Features pdf

I am in need of some help and/or suggestions for decoration of a pdf intended to display all of the upcoming features in Fedora 8. You can find what I have as of early this afternoon, at

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/11-6.pdf

I am wanting to get content placed first and then work on the appearance. If you would like to contribute some graphics, or look for ideas for some graphics, a good example would be Ubuntu's Full Circle Magazine.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org

If you would like to contribute some graphics to be used or ideas, feel free, I'll appreciate it.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)