Re: F8 Features pdf

I'm using Scribus for it all.

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 23:12 +0100, Michael Beckwith wrote:
I've always had a history of making layouts too tight, so I'll work on that as well. For the borders part, you'd like to see 1in margins? I can certainly adjust the gap between the columns though.
It's a habit caused by TeX default setting, so yes, I'd like to see 1 in
margins, but it is not a necessity :)

The gaps are caused by the use of justification alignment. Not sure where Word Division is but I haven't browsed all the menus yet.
Yep, it is recommended that you use Word Division when you use the
justification alignment... By the way, what application do you use to
make the pdf?

Also I noticed, one of the hyperlinks is set in bold while the rest is
set using standard glyphs, you should use bold (or italics) for all.
Minor detail that I would have needed pointed out sooner or later, thanks for reminding me.