Re: F8 Features pdf -UPDATED

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/A4.sla

I'll keep doing my own work on it but if someone wants to try some things.

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 19:53 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
Here's an updated pdf of what I have so far. From my count, it's about half done in regards to content being present. After that, styling B-). You know the requested routine

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/11-6-evening.pdf

Why not post the source, as we always recommend for FOSS work?  This
would make it faster and easier for everyone to pitch in their ideas and
knowledge.