Fedora 8 PDF.

This is a mass preliminary e-mail to three mailing lists.

What I have done so far with the marketing PDF is get the content and images laid out and desiring feedback for it at this stage. After I get some technical critique and suggestions, I'll go ahead and work on visual presentation.

Some notes that I have that I have seen is:

-a need to seperate some of the feature paragraphs with a line or some sort of visual blockage so people know where to stop. -locate where "word divisions" is so that the justification of the text doesn't string out so much of the words in some areas.
-decorate and also fill the 9th page with technical information.
-find some image to use on the 1st page at the top. A header is needed.

latest PDF: http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/11-7.pdf
tarball with all files: http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/F8-Press-Release.tar.gz

--
~Michael