Re: Spring/Fall Seasonal Themes for 6-month Releases

Microsoft uses seasons for his additional themes. My bro's using them.
They're changing few icons, wallpaper, cursors and sounds [few].

We should have themes changing GTK theme, Metacity theme, cursors, icons
and sounds. Why sounds aren't "themed"?