F9 theming

I think we should get the process started and our minds rolling for what to do with the next release in May. For Fedora 8, we covered Infinity, I think we should continue on the path using the "Infinity, Freedom, Choice", and thus should try and create a theme revolving around "freedom". I know that there are many definitions that could be incorporated and people all over will have their own definition of it. We would be able to produce a lot of options for visual interpretations of the concept.

Anyone else have thoughts for how we should handle Fedora 9?

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)