Re: CD/DVD Artwork.

Thomas Chung wrote:

BTW, is it just me or the svg file is crouped?
I only see crossed red color when the svg file is opened with Inkscape
http://tchung.fedorapeople.org/Succi/Succi_CD_Art_Inkscape.png

This happen when the SVG link to an inexistent raster image. The solution is for the original author to embed the images (use Effects > Images >Embed All Images in Inkscape) and re-upload (but then if the SVG is only a container for raster images, what is the point to use SVG? leave it as raster and publish a .xcf with nice layers).