CD/DVD Artwork.

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Nov 13 08:43:07 UTC 2007

Thomas Chung wrote:

> BTW, is it just me or the svg file is crouped?
> I only see crossed red color when the svg file is opened with Inkscape
> http://tchung.fedorapeople.org/Succi/Succi_CD_Art_Inkscape.png

This happen when the SVG link to an inexistent raster image. The
solution is for the original author to embed the images (use Effects >
Images >Embed All Images in Inkscape) and re-upload (but then if the SVG
is only a container for raster images, what is the point to use SVG?
leave it as raster and publish a .xcf with nice layers).