Re: Infinity 24 for KDE

Rex Dieter wrote:
Laith Juwaidah wrote:

I made a small --literally-- script that does that (change the
background), it is to be used with KDE's advanced desktop options and the
24 pictures that can be found here[1].

The script itself can be found on my fedorapeople[2].
[2] http://ljuwaida.fedorapeople.org/Artwork/Infinity/KDE/Wallpaper

Can you provide (step-by-step) instructions on how to set this up?  Where to
download Wallpapers, how to configure the KDE desktop, etc.?

Better yet, can we push this functionality in as an update so that KDE by default in Fedora 8 does this?

Rahul