Look for a specific desktop background

I'm looking for a background that I used to have a couple years ago and no longer have it.  It consisted of a golf ball position near cup on the green.  The golf ball had the Fedora Logo emblazoned on it.

Does anyone have a copy of this?  I've looked in every repository I can find already!  Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joshua M. Andrews
Network Administrator
Standard Forwarding Company, Inc.
Phone: 309-751-0326
Fax: 309-755-9774
Email: joshua andrews standardforwarding com
Web:  http://www.StandardForwarding.com