Re: Look for a specific desktop background

Joshua Andrews wrote:
I'm looking for a background that I used to have a couple years ago and no longer have it. It consisted of a golf ball position near cup on the green. The golf ball had the Fedora Logo emblazoned on it. Does anyone have a copy of this? I've looked in every repository I can find already! Any help is MUCH appreciated.

I guess this is it (right from Diana's blog): http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=32

You may find it on Fedora Forum, but serious digging is needed: http://www.fedoraforum.org/gallery/browseimages.php?c=2