Re: [Draft] Echo version of user-info

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Tango! style is well recognized and accepted, but Fedora Project is not
using it, event if it is owning popularity.

Tango! soon will be used in many new products, but Fedora wants to look
fancy, by mixing style, ok, but I'll boycott this, always.

Jakub, we are using the default GNOME icon theme worked on by Jakub Steiner and lapo among others, who are Tango artists and done using a Tango style.