Re: [Draft] alternate Echo version of user-info

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 12:12 +0100, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Following Ben suggestion
>
> Luya

Hi Luya,

I have no critics for the original version, but the one with card would
be probably better... As for the actual looking of the version with
card, to me it seems more like deformed version of flat perspective one,
than an proper image with isometric perspective. Perhaps you could use
similar proportions for it as I used in preferences-desktop-personal[1].
If you'd like the SVGs of smaller versions I can send them with one of
the next messages.

Also, thinking about it, the card suggests to me rather managing
contacts, perhaps if you added the emblem with question mark to it, it
would be perfect.