Re: [Draft] alternate Echo version of user-info

Luya and others,

as most of you already know, I am for following the gnome shapes for
icons as much as possible in the Echo theme, so I looked how the
user-info icon looks in gnome icon theme and I would suggest to use the
icon we have for user + emblem with 'i' inside (instead of the current
'?'). You can find the gnome icon e.g.
in /usr/share/icons/gnome/22x22/apps/user-info.png.