Re: Icon theme for ubuntu

David Nielsen wrote:

Shall I start filing bugs on all the components in Fedora that currently
does not accept an easy theme change such as rhgb, gdm, anaconda and so
on (preferredly something like replacing the fedora-artwork package or a
similar option). I believe that was the proposed solution we got from
the art team the last time, yet no work has gone into enabling said
choice of the user.

generic-logos package does help. Besides if you have things that you want to file bugs against including any issues you have in Echo, just do that instead. From all the long rants, I can't figure out the specific details involved.

Rahul