Re: Usability - SIG, Spin, Echo icons [was Re: Icon theme for ubuntu]

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 23:40 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> [1] http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck/

Thanks for the link,

to have some material to talk about, I've taken some of the newer Echo
icons (all the 'category' icons [1] are done that way, and more or less
finished) and run through the filters. I don't see any big issues with
them, what do you think? I attach the original, plus the processed
images, that are sadly saved in jpeg which does not give the best
results...

Martin