Re: Icon theme for ubuntu

David Nielsen wrote:

Okay since you seem to think I rant I'll do an itemed list, sound good?

Not really, no. What is required is for someone to file issues in a place where it can be tracked like bugzilla or trac and possibly contribute towards fixing those problems.

1) From previous debates on the list, Echo specifically does not target
being accessible - that is perfectly okay but it makes it a less
appealing choice as the new default.

I think you are misinterpreting something. I don't think anyone ever suggested that being accessible is not a concern for Echo.

Rahul