Re: Request for project icon and logo

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Guys, do it in modern style, Tango style.

1. I said those are "unpolished sketches";
2. I don't care for Tango;
3. J5 didn't asked for Tango, he asked for a logo, which is not supposed to follow a theme guideline *and* an icon; 4. I included sources, if you (Jakub) think I got a metaphor right but the wrong style, fell free to modify it.