Re: Request for project icon and logo

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
One year before. I'm 15.
But it has nothing to do with my behavior.
Don't be vicious.

How am I being vicious? I am just stating a fact.

I think you were rather vicious to Nicu though... whether or not that is a product of immaturity/age I make no judgements on.

Maybe is the time for me to acknowledge some guilt: I was vicious... I had *a lot* of fun in taunting Jakub when I was supposed to know better and abstain myself.