start the process for F9 theming?

The schedule for the F9 release is published [2], I think the time to start the process for its graphics, so I created the placeholder wiki page [1] (dates are marked as TBD, they will be defined by Mo, probably counting the F9 release schedule and the winter holidays).

What do you think about the 3 round process based on the past experience? Do it need modifications, improvements? There were some ideas for an additional preliminary round.

So talk in this thread about the process and in new threads about theming proposals.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes
[2] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule