start the process for F9 theming?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Nov 27 15:37:08 UTC 2007

The schedule for the F9 release is published [2], I think the time to
start the process for its graphics, so I created the placeholder wiki
page [1] (dates are marked as TBD, they will be defined by Mo, probably
counting the F9 release schedule and the winter holidays).

What do you think about the 3 round process based on the past
experience? Do it need modifications, improvements? There were some
ideas for an additional preliminary round.

So talk in this thread about the process and in new threads about
theming proposals.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes
[2] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule