start the process for F9 theming?

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:52:54 UTC 2007

I'm going to stick with my original proposal of following the motto that
Fedora sort of has. "Infinity, Freedom, Choice", unless I'm mistaken and
have been corrected on that and forget that fact. Since we covered
Infinity, I'll try and come up with some ideas for Freedom.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)