[Fwd: [Inkscape-user] Fedora Package Maintainer]

Found this interesting and something that one of us could perhaps partake in?

http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
http://michaelbox.net (eventually)
--- Begin Message ---

Denis Leroy e-mail me off list and mentioned that he's no longer
interested in maintaining the Fedora package of Inkscape.  If there is
any other Fedora packagers that are willing to pick it up, that'd be
great.  I'm not sure of other Fedora lists that this should be posted
to, but if people could forward it to those that would be great.

Inkscape-user mailing list
Inkscape-user lists sourceforge net

--- End Message ---