Re: F9 Name Proposal

Jeff,

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2007 12:40 PM, Marek Mahut <mmahut fedoraproject org> wrote:
>> Well, the old habits can be always changed.
>
> The names of real people have really interesting trademark and
> copyright issues.  I would really like to avoid the potential
> complication of having to license the use of a person's likeness in
> the production of a fedora release.

Hm, I don't think so, for example Zimbra is using names for their
releases. And I guess that titles of movies and names of wines has
stronger trademark as a human name :)

--
Marek Mahut                           http://www.fedoraproject.org/
Fedora Project                              http://www.jamendo.com/