echo icon theme information

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 1 10:57:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 09:41 +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Were the supposed problems for echo-icon-theme in f7 solved for f8?
> Actually I'm using it in F7 from the beginning and didn't have any
> rendering problems at all....
> I think it was far better than default; what about
> echo-icon-theme-0.2.4 in dev tree and its possibility to became the
> default one for f8?
> Or to improve some def icon (such as computer and terminal ones..)?
>
> gianluca

The rendering issues were fixed and SVGs were disabled, so you would not
see them. The coverage is not very well and SVGs generally need fixing.
Also we need to create 22x22 actions and applications icons and that
will take a while. We hope to include Echo in F9.

You can check the progress at hosted [1]. And as you can see on Fedora
wiki, the ToDo list [2] is still rather long...

CC-ing art-list

Thanks,
Martin