Re: [Echo ]Recreating the Status Pages once again

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 18:59 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
the rest of the pages. Will let you know when I am finished with
recreating the things that are in specs.

Martin

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/echo-icon-theme/wiki/IconThemeStatus/Applications
[4]
Hi Martin!
The application icons are named as their application, so the Icon entry in the desktop-files refer to these names:
totem instead of multimedia-video-player
rhythmbox instead of multimedia-audio-player
inkscape instead of graphics-vector
sound-juicer instead of multimedia-cd-extractor
firefox/epiphany instead of internet-web-browser
evolution instead of internet-mail
etc.
We have tried to cut down on the amount of desktop-files that refer to some whatever.png in /usr/share/pixmaps as much as we could, but file a bug if that's not happen to be the case.
- Andreas