system-software-installer icon

Hey,

i browsed through the ToDo page [1] and saw alot of interesting icons
that still needed to be made. I hope this system-software-installer is
good enough to be included in Echo. I did use the cd image from the
existing echo and the package-x-generic and added in a box.

I wanted to do it with my own package-x-generic attempt but i think
this looks better in this case. It's also the first icon that i've
made that isn't made before.. ^_^

btw.. where is: system-software-installer in [2]?

What do you think of this icon? it surely meets the color guidelines
(i didn't add colors).

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconTheme/EchoToDo/Menus
[2] https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/echo-icon-theme/wiki/IconThemeStatus