echo-icon-theme package maintainership

It is encouraging to see that you seem to be back to making Echo a great
icon theme. I wonder if we can arrange for someone who is actively
involved in the echo effort to take over maintenance of the
echo-icon-theme package, and build regular snapshots.

It is pretty obvious that David and I don't really have the time and
energy to do frequent enough updates, and it would be a shame to keep
the Echo improvements locked away in some revision control system.

Luya, Marin, Mairin ?