Re: echo-icon-theme package maintainership

Quoting Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>:

> It is encouraging to see that you seem to be back to making Echo a great
> icon theme. I wonder if we can arrange for someone who is actively
> involved in the echo effort to take over maintenance of the
> echo-icon-theme package, and build regular snapshots.

Having at least two maintainers would be logical. I think I can still make
snapshot as build 0.3.x. Martin should be the primary maintainer given his
intense effort of making wiki page and reworking most of icons.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor