Re: [Echo ]Recreating the Status Pages once again

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 21:34 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
We have tried to cut down on the amount of desktop-files that refer to some whatever.png in /usr/share/pixmaps as much as we could, but file a bug if that's not happen to be the case.
- Andreas

IIRC the problematic icons are usually system-config-* which is more of
a Fedora specific problem. What do you think about icons like
blueradio-48 (gnome-obex-server executable), where the 48 looks like
size suffix? I think that the suffix should be removed (leaving only
blueradio).
Or call it gnome-obex-server.
I'll file a bug about it in gnome bugzilla.

And yes, the real solution is probably not having a application launcher at all so you don't have to start it by hand all the time.
Then there could just be a on/off checkbox in the control center somewhere.
- Andreas