Games Spin: Look and Feel

Hi

As you might be aware, the Fedora Games SIG has been working on a games spin of Fedora and we got tentative approval do just that. An early version is planned to be out shortly and another to match the Fedora 8 release.

I would like to get some unique look and feel for the games spin which can be as simple as a different background. Can the art team help me with that? We are packaging a wide variety of games but we have a focus on 3D intensive ones since one of the goals of the Live DVD is to test out hardware for performance before you buy them. So keep that in mind and be creative.

Rahul