Thai fonts (with Purisa)

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Oct 4 12:29:33 UTC 2007

Le Jeu 4 octobre 2007 14:22, Matthias Clasen a écrit :

> On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 14:04 +0200, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You've packaged many, many fonts, like DejaVu (my favourite
>> sans-serif
>> family), Gentium (again - favourite, but serif), but my last
>> favourite
>> - script Purisa isn't available.
>>
>> Purisa was meant to be thai script font, but many people around the
>> world are using it on their desktops.
>>

> Thats your chance to become involved. Package it yourself and put it
> through review. It is not hard, and a font package is almost no work
> after the initial effort.

Or at least take the time to add a Purisa section in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Triaging/Pipeline#wishes

with the font analysis matrix filled, so others have a starting point.

Life is too short for font packagers to hunt font wishes on all the
fedora mailing lists.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot