Re: FUDCon logo

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 4 X 2007 11:09:23, Nicu Buculei napisał(a):
And my "blingy" variations on your design:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/fudcon-logos-n.png with sources:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/fudcon-logos-n.svg

Fourth is good, very good.
Shadow is the only small defect.

In what sense? I believe you talk about the shadow for the text part. should it have a drop shadow instead of perspective shadow? Is the perspective wrong? Shadow at the base? No shadow at all? (source was provided, so you can remix yourself)