Re: remote background

> OMG, I'm so stupid and blind - I've clicked this URL xD .

It got me as well ^_^

But to be on the topic.
i don't know if this is possible and if it is than it might be by
accident so it might not be working well. i can't imagine that the GDM
(i assume you where talking about GDM) developers have thought of
someone putting in the URL to a image for the background ^_^