Re: remote background

Mark wrote:
OMG, I'm so stupid and blind - I've clicked this URL xD .

It got me as well ^_^

I almost felt for it :p

But to be on the topic.
i don't know if this is possible and if it is than it might be by
accident so it might not be working well. i can't imagine that the GDM
(i assume you where talking about GDM) developers have thought of
someone putting in the URL to a image for the background ^_^

I don't think this is related to GDM, but the proper GNOME background (handled by Nautilus?)

For *years* we are talking about how cool it would be to have a RSS feed to provide backgrounds, if we would had that, then I believe the problem would be solved.