Re: Comment on Slashdot about Fedora fonts.

As someone who dosen't use Fedora, but likes to follow all the art-related stuff you do, I agree that Fedora has the best font setup "out of the box". Although you can always change other distros settings, to me, Fedora's defaults are nicest.

But as is the way with fonts rendering in GNU/Linux, whats nice to one person, hurts the next persons eyes :)

Keep up the excellent work!

On 04/10/2007, Mark <markg85 gmail com> wrote:
2007/10/4, Michael Beckwith <tw2113 gmail com>:
> http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=318047&cid=20854499
>
> a person identified as mosno in #fedora linked the room to this comment on
> slashdot and the commenter complimented the fonts available in Fedora.
>
> Just thought I'd point out some appreciation for what the art team does

Thank you for that link.