Re: Fedora Art Spin Update

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Nothing too exciting... there's no custom artwork for it, and none of the extra content (brushes, clipart, etc) we'd discussed earlier. I wanted to follow Nicu's suggestion of just having SOMETHING to start with so I figured getting the apps together would be a good start. I found some interesting ones:

Anything I'm forgetting?

I have one question: what is *Art*? The spin will focus on graphics or on art in general (including audio and video tools)?

If the later (as I expect), we should include at the minimum some applications as Audacity and Jokosher (better, ask people on Fedora-music-list / Audio Creation SIG for a list of applications).