Re: Games Spin: Look and Feel

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Well, one thing that other Fedorans :) have suggested to me a lot is having an '8-bit' Fedora theme. E.g., a theme for Fedora that has graphics reminiscent of early video game consoles artwork.

While I argued again and again (and will still argue) I think the look and feel of the various spins should be close the to main Fedora look and feel (and their graphics derived from the default), I got a couple of days ago this idea for a graphic themed cartoon:

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover.png

with source: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover.svg

and a F8 touch: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover_infinity.png