Re: Fedora Art Spin Update (Nicu Buculei)

Hi John, long time no see!

John Baer wrote:
On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 12:00 -0400, Nicu wrote:
I have one question: what is *Art*? The spin will focus on graphics
or on art in general (including audio and video tools)?

Just in case you have not seen this.

http://linux.startcom.org/

It looks like a multimedia version of Red Hat.

I know there are lots of RHEL rebuilds, each with its own focus, and also a lot of Fedora derivatives, but we are trying to do here [1] is an *official* spin of Fedora geared for Art (thus my wuestion about what is art).

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ArtTeamProjects/FedoraArtStudio

BTW, this is not my concern, but I suspect StartCom is using the Red Hat trademark in some ways Red Hat is not happy with...