Re: Page designers?

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 09:18 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
We've had a few requests outstanding for weeks now for page designs, is there anyone on the websites or art team that would be willing to do these pages? If you don't have time please don't respond, we're all busy its cool :) If you do have time and would like to put some pages together please let me know.

I think a "request" wiki page for web pages would be nice to have, much
like the Art group already has for image/graphic requests.

That, and people on the websites list that are actually interested in
creating web pages...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PageRequests

Bing :)

   -Mike