Re: Page designers?

Mike McGrath wrote:
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
I think a "request" wiki page for web pages would be nice to have, much
like the Art group already has for image/graphic requests.

That, and people on the websites list that are actually interested in
creating web pages...

Bing :)

If I understand correctly, there would be appreciate both HTML implementations and PNG mock-ups. If true, then the wording in description could be altered a bit to reflect it (and not scare people). If the focus is on "knowledge of kid or genshi templates", maybe some links would be useful for a newbie wanting to learn (something better than http://www.google.com/search?q=kid+template).