CD/DVD design mockup

Have since managed to create a png file of the design, after just letting inkscape do its thing with occasional temporary freezes.
http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/infinity_art/infinity-cd-design.png

--
Since Mairin mentioned that we still needed to design the artwork for the Fedora 8 hardcopy dvd/cd's, I decided to give a crack at it.

Due to having some issues with exporting as a png through inkscape, here is the svg.
http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/infinity_art/infinity-cd-design.svg

Any comments and suggestions will be considered and appreciated.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)