BlueCurve Theme

Jeffrey D. Yuille jyuille5 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:59:50 UTC 2007

Hello,

     I know that the Nodoka there will be the default theme in Fedora 8.
In fact, as I was installing Fedora 8t3 yesterday, I noticed that the
BlueCurve engine was included in the distribution.  However, as I
updated the software, the BlueCurve theme was removed from Gnome.  Will
the BlueCurve theme be permanently removed from Fedora 8 or has it been
disabled for now? As you might have guessed, I am still a fan of the
BlueCurve theme and can't understand that even if it is not the default
theme, why can't it still be included as an option just as the other
theme options are?  After all, Linux is about choice and as such, it
should also be included as an option.