Re: Explaining Spins

Máirín Duffy wrote:
So I posted some of the recent mockups I did for spins.fpo [1] and I got a lot of food for the diagram at the top of the front page:

[1] http://mihmo.livejournal.com/47315.html

This remind me somehow of Linux Personas [1], the site made by Microsoft to identify and categorize Linux users (which was discontinued shortly after it made the news). Maybe we can learn a bit from MS and define some "personas" and which is the best spin for each persona.

note: I may have the .swf somewhere in a cache...

[1] - http://picasaweb.google.com/nicubunu/Screenshots/photo#5043943587725597090