Re: F8 CD Design Work

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Max, do you know if our printers can do something like this, and if so what format they would need it in?

There is need for special hardware for such transparencies? Like an ordinary user can't download the graphics and print his own CD?

Well in that case actually, if we did provide the files with the transparency - it would just print through to white which would also look fine I think. If not we could just add a white BG?