F8 CD Design Work

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:28:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 02:01 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/cd-labels/f8/infinity-cd-design_mizmo.2.png

Nice, but it's the wrong shade of blue, the sweep up seems to stop just
shy of the edge, and I'm not a big fan of the transparent logotype.

> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/cd-labels/f8/infinity-cd-design_mizmo.3.png

Very nice, but the "8" should be a bit smaller and moved up just a tad
(as it is in the third), And perhaps the copyright text should be placed
around the bottom arc instead, at the edge of the disc.

> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/cd-labels/f8/infinity-cd-design_mizmo.4.png

Hrm. This one's not doing it for me at all. Too much white space. And
the transparency in the logo seems a bit strange.