infinity kde ksplash theme needed

In short, I need the assistance of any able-bodied fedora-artesian to create
an infinity conversion/adaptation of png's from
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes/Bluecurve
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes/Echo
from fedora-logos.

See also:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/336301

Here's a quick-n-dirty version which lacks a themed version of
splash_bottom.png:
http://www.math.unl.edu/~rdieter1/Infinity/

Having both a fedora-branded and brandless version of the theme would be
ideal.  Any assistance greatly appreciated as well as likely getting you an
adult (or not) beverage of your choice when/if I ever meet you at any
fedora or red hat event.  :)

-- Rex